Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note

Sunday, March 11, 2012 | 1:51 AM | 0 comments
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4UUwdW1EUmK0phXvjXqP1aaYVkjX_ZrcbzGvg0bPwmCwI91jM1w 
 Somethings in life are hard to find, but baby a thought came to mind.
That you are my treasure I will always keep, close to my heart, yaah I know that's deep.
But once thing I know will remain for certain, I'll never ever think of another person. 
And that is why I know this is true, you will always and forever be MY BOO

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer



Bonjour fellas! Thank you for your visit and do leave your footprint on my tagboard. *wink

Navigations

Entries About Links

Tagboard



Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px - 230px only.

Music Box





Credit