Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note

I always love you mama
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 11:47 PM | 0 comments
Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin. For not giving up on me when I didn't win. For your patience when I kept pushing you away. For caring when I said I didn't need you anyway and I am grateful knowing, I can count on your strength. Ask for your support, and know you'll go to any length. When I lose my way, you help me get back on track. When in pain, your comfort soothes and brings me back. I am lucky because, when I was sad you gave me faith and hope. When I was confused you taught me how to cope. When I felt I couldn't go on, you carried me long miles. When I didn't believe, you restored my smiles. Mom, Thank you for your guidance and you faith you've shown. For giving me a safe place where I have grown. For showing me how to strive, because of your love. I will survive :') #Thank you Mom for always being there for me. I am grateful for all the gifts you have given me. Thanks for everything.

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer



Bonjour fellas! Thank you for your visit and do leave your footprint on my tagboard. *wink

Navigations

Entries About Links

Tagboard



Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px - 230px only.

Music Box





Credit