Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note

A man who will take me to heaven someday. Insya-Allah!
Monday, April 9, 2012 | 7:59 AM | 0 comments
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLG-mDWKsP3jA9muWwJATLsAMpgWewNYaD0FYQEMhDktGsG_5X 

Ohmaiii, I miss you so much. Feel like I want to  wake up next to you. Eat breakfast with you, get changed with you. Playing computer with you, watching movies with you while hold your hand, send you a cute texts, buy you gifts, nap together, where your comfy hoody when I'm cold, look into your eyes, be with you at sunrise and sunset, cook for you, walk in the rain with you, fall asleep whilst on the phone to you, mess up your hair, kiss you goodnight. Em, miss you so much. Please come back bee. Seriously, I feel like I'll kill myself. Em, I still loving you. No one can take my place in your heart. I promised! 



                                                                                                                                    Sofea Nazryn

Older Post
Disclaimer



Bonjour fellas! Thank you for your visit and do leave your footprint on my tagboard. *wink

Navigations

Entries About Links

Tagboard



Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px - 230px only.

Music Box





Credit